Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Thanksgiving for Life - TẠ ƠN ĐỜI

Thankful flower - Photo BXK
Thanksgiving for Life

Thank you, mom and dad, for giving me life
and love that is vaster than the immense ocean, 
and longer than the endless river.
Thank you, nature, for giving me so much 
                                        power of love and beauty:
Flowers, mountains, forests, creeks, 
                                          dunes of sand, and stars.
Thank you, beloved wife, 
                                  for giving me your warm lips,
Full of passionate love in togetherness.
Thank you, venerable Master, 
                                          for showing me the Way
that enlightens me on my arduous journey of samsara.



TẠ ƠN ĐỜI

Cảm ơn Mẹ Cha cho con nguồn sống
Và tình thương hơn biển rộng sông dài
Cảm ơn đời cho tôi nhiều yêu dấu
Hoa, rừng xanh, suối mát với trăng sao
Cảm ơn em cho anh làn môi ấm
Đầy ân tình ngây ngất lúc bên nhau
Cảm ơn Thầy đã cho con ánh Đạo
Soi đường con trên vạn nẻo luân hồi.

Sacramento Fall, 2004.

Trích từ tập thơ Mẹ, Cảm Xúc, và Em.

No comments:

Post a Comment