Thursday, February 13, 2014

YOU ARE A MANIFESTATION



A tribute to our Valentine 2014 - Photo BKP
YOU ARE A MANIFESTATION
    For my wife – Thanh Trang

Oh my dear! The love letter that I often write
On this Valentine day, I always remember you
I am a wandering traveler, who stops in this wilderness
Life with you, even the cold winter still fills with wonder and beauty.
Since that time, we share the same ideals and beliefs
to oblige for life and to serve the humanity
You are like a charming, placid stream: sweet and tender
You are the bright golden moon: delicate and elegant
You are lovely and modest as thousand silent stars
You are the manifestation and symbol of love that I always treasure
The redwood is well-founded and resilient just because of that loving water source
May we be free as the white cranes in this lovely path of life,
May our love for each others and for our children forever flourish.

No comments:

Post a Comment