Friday, August 21, 2020

12 Loving Ways that Showed Love and Appreciation during this Covid-19's Shelter-in-Place

12 Loving Ways that Showed Love and Appreciation
during this Covid-19's Shelter-in-Place

(I challenge my gentlemen to rewrite this poem 
to share the words of love and appreciation to each other)

For one, I love the Bánh Xèo crepes that you made
For two, I love the way that you share compassion with others
For three, you made cotton masks to share
For four, you re-sew my old shirt
For five, I love the time you’re watching movies and cooking all meals 
For six, I love it when it is on the sunny or rainy days at home, you're worried and caring for our kids and me 
For seven, I am in love of your beauty
For eight, I love your easiness and your being free and leisured 
For nine, I love your elegant gestures
For ten, I love your characters since the day that we met
For eleven, we are loving this tumultuous world
For twelve, we love and pray for world peace and healing.