Applied Neuroscience for Well-Being
“This is one of the most impactful things that I have ever experienced! I am so excited to take what I have learned and incorporate it into my own life! Thank you!!” - GT Teacher, Jefferson County School District
Presented by: Dr. Phe Bach & AnneMarie Rossi of Be Mindful
In 6-weeks, you’ll get an owner’s guide to your mind, including;
● Understanding the essential science of the mind
● Exercises that strengthen resilience and reliability while lowering stress and improving long-term wellness
● Tools to recognize mental states that damage or distort cognitive performance
● One LIVE Zoom Labs with Dr. Phe Bach and AnneMarie Rossi to deep dive into common pitfalls, misconceptions and connect with fellow students
● Convenient access through a smartphone or web-browser
● Weekly short video modules breaking down the complexities of applied neuroscience into easily understood and engaging lessons
● Access to SHORT audio-guided practices designed to easily integrate into your busy life!
Evidence-based exercises proven to:
Improve many aspects of teacher psycho-social wellbeing, including a sense of meaning and efficacy, self-care and self-compassion, and physical health.
Help reduce teacher mental health problems, including burnout, depression, stress, and anxiety.
Being better able to focus on concepts and processes rather than on content and behavior management and to stay on task and resist distraction.
Strengthen resilience, relationships, and overall life satisfaction.
Improve immune system function, emotional regulation, focus, attention, memory, weight management, blood pressure, chronic pain, and sleep
The tools included:
Convenient access through a smartphone or web-browser
Weekly short video modules breaking down the complexities of applied neuroscience into easily understood and engaging lessons
Weekly audio-guided mindfulness-based neuro-restorative exercises
Weekly competency quizzes
Journaling prompts to deepen your experience with the exercises
Certification of Completion.
There are 6 workshops online
with weekly video, lessons starting, 02/15/2022
A Live Zoom Lab Tuesday 03/01/2022 4:30-6:00 PM PST
These workshops are FREE for Educators and Parents
Limited Space Available. Register now
Contact information: Phe Bach, Ed.D. at firstname.lastname@example.org
Supported by Capital Service Center, CTA ILC 2.0
and Be Mindful, C. Mindfulness, LLC